Communication with public authorities and public organizations
The priority task of Kubanenergo PJSC in the area of interaction with government and public relations is to build integrated information channels with target audiences and implement a unified communication policy of PJSC Rosseti.
In the reporting year, Kubanenergo PJSC was actively present in the public space of the region. Information support of the participation of the senior management of Kubanenergo PJSC was provided in events with the participation of the Ministry of Energy of Russia and PJSC Rosseti, including:
- meetings with the participation of the Deputy Minister of Energy of the Russian Federation A.V. Cherezov were conducted in Taman on the issue of supplying the transport infrastructure of the Taman Peninsula and taking measures to build the substation "Port" 220 kV in November and December 2018;
- working visits of P. A. Livinsky, General Director of PJSC Rosseti:
- in January 2018 in Sochi with a visit to the 110/10/6 kV Substation "Vereshchaginskaya" and "Bocharov Ruchei," the Educational Center for Gifted Children "Sirius",
- in July 2018 in Sochi with a visit to the largest catering centers of the resort city: 110 kV Substation "Pasichna", "Kudepsta", "Adler",
- on January 2019, concerning the issue of completing the construction of a new power center — Substation 220 kV, named "Port" and overhead transmission lines 220-110-35-10 kV in the Krasnodar Territory for a meeting in Taman;
- working visit of the Deputy General Director — Chief Engineer of PJSC Rosseti A.V. Mayorov to Sochi in February 2019 with a visit to Yuzhnaya 110/10/6 kV Substation to check the readiness to provide power supply for infrastructure facilities involved in the Russian investment forum;
- awarding the management and employees of the Company in August 2018 with certificates of appreciation and thanks on behalf of the leadership of the Republic of Dagestan and PJSC Rosseti for participation in the All-Russian exercises in the Republic of Dagestan.
Conducted PR campaigns:
- on information support of the realization of the Company’s investment and repair programs, preparation, and completion of the autumn-winter period,
- on the prevention of non-contractual and unaccounted energy consumption,
- to prevent cases of electrical injuries with third parties at the facilities of the electric grid complex,
- to clarify the procedures for technological connection to the Company’s power grids (including meetings with representatives of small and medium-sized businesses), expand the range of additional services, implement energy service contracts for installing remote power metering instruments to consumers of the Company as a part of activities to reduce electricity losses,
- on informing consumers of the Krasnodar Territory and the Republic of Adygea about the facts of illegal replacement of electricity metering devices by third parties,
- on information support of the exercises of Kubanenergo PJSC on the organization of interaction in the period of mass outages of power grid facilities under the influence of natural hazards.