Following the Charter of Kubanenergo PJSC, the competence of the General Director of the Company includes all issues related to the management of the Company’s current activities, except on matters falling within the jurisdiction of the General Meeting of Shareholders, the Board of Directors and the Management Board of the Company.
The General Director of the Company without a power of attorney acts on behalf of the Company, including:
- ensures the fulfillment of the Company’s action plans necessary to solve its tasks
- organizes accounting and reporting in the Company;
- manages the property of the Company, makes transactions on behalf of the Company, issues powers of attorney;
- issues local regulatory acts and other internal documents of the Company on the issues of its competence, gives instructions obligatory for all employees of the Company;
- approves the Regulations for branches and representative offices of the Company;
- under the organizational structure of the executive office of the Company, approves the staffing chart and official salaries of the Company employees;
- exercises the rights and obligations of the employer concerning the Company’s employees, as provided for by the labor legislation of the Russian Federation;
- performs the functions of the Chairman of the Company’s Management Board;
- distributes duties between Deputy General Directors.
Since March 19, 2013, the functions of the Company’s sole executive body have been performed by Alexander Ilyich GavrilovSee the detailed information about A.I. Gavrilov in the current composition of the Board of Directors and the Management Board of the Company..