Documents regulating the activities of the Company in the field of energy conservation and energy efficiency
In the reporting year, work on energy saving and energy efficiency was carried out by the Company in accordance with:
- Federal Law dated 11.23.2009 No.
261-ФЗ“On energy saving and on increasing energy efficiency and on introducing amendments to certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation”;
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of 15/05/2010 No. 340 “On the Procedure for Establishing Requirements for Programs in the Field of Energy Saving and Improving the Energy Efficiency of Organizations Engaged in Regulated Activities”;
- by Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation dated 01.12.2009, No. 977 “Concerning the investment programs of the electric power engineering entities” (in the current edition);
- By the Order of REC-DPR KR, dated March 31, 2011, No. 5/2011 “Concerning the approval of requirements for programs in the preservation and energy efficiency of the companies, engaged in the controlled activities in the Krasnodar Territory”;
- The Law of the Krasnodar Territory of 03.03.2010 No.
1912-КЗ“On Energy Saving and Improving Energy Efficiency in the Krasnodar Territory”;
- The Energy Saving and Energy Efficiency Improvement Program of Kubanenergo PJSC for
2017–2022,approved by the Company’s Board of Directors on November 30, 2017 (minutes No. 290/2017) (further in the text referred to as the Program).
To ensure the implementation of the Program, Kubanenergo PJSC appointed persons responsible for organizing, implementing, and monitoring the implementation of energy-saving measures and energy efficiency.
The target indicators of the Program are:
- electric power losses during transmission and distribution over electric networks;
- consumption of energy resources for economic needs;
- parts of buildings, structures, facilities of Kubanenergo PJSC:
- for which there is a report on the energy survey,
- equipped with water metering devices,
- equipped with natural gas meters,
- equipped with heat metering devices,
- equipped with electricity metering devices,
- equipped with energy-saving lamps for lighting;
- the total amount of used lighting devices with LEDs for illumination.