The main results of the management systems operation
- improving the reliability and quality of power supply (information is provided in the section "Ensuring the Reliable and Efficient Operation of the Power System");
- increase of power supply security (information is presented in the section "Ensuring the Reliable and Efficient Operation of the Power System");
- ensuring the labor safety and health protection in the implementation of production activities, including reducing the total number of accidents while observing the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation in the field of labor protection and environmental protection (The information is presented in the sections "Labor Protection and Industrial Safety", "Environmental Protection and Key Environmental Aspects of the Company");
- energy efficiency increase (information is presented in the section "Energy saving and energy efficiency increase");
- ensuring environmental safety (information is presented in the section "Environmental Protection and Key Environmental Aspects of the Company");
- improving the quality of services for the technological connection of consumers (information is given in the section "Technological Connection to the Electric Networks of Kubanenergo PJSC").
In general, the functioning of the Integrated Management System has had positive results over the past year, which is confirmed by the findings of certification bodies.
From 12 to 16 of February 2018, as a part of the recertification audit, CJSC "SGS Vostok Limited" (included in the SGS group) confirmed the compliance of the Company’s management system with the requirements of international standards in the field of quality management ISO 9001: 2015, occupational health and safety OHSAS 18001:2007, environmental management ISO 14001:2015 in the branches of Sochinskiye, Labinskiye electric networks and in the executive office. According to the results of the audit by the certifying authority, it was concluded that the management system of Kubanenergo PJSC is effectively functioning, planned and able to achieve the goals set forth in the Kubanenergo PJSC Policy in the aspect of quality, ecology, and occupational health and safety.
From September 17 to 21, 2018, within the framework of the recertification audit, the Russian Register Certification Association confirmed that the Company’s management system complies with the requirements of the international standard ISO 50001:2011 in the field of energy management in the South-Western, Slavyanskiye and Krasnodarskiye electric networks and the executive office. By the results of the audit, the certification body considered the management system of Kubanenergo PJSC as functioning efficiently, well-planned and capable of achieving the goals set forth in the Energy Policy of Kubanenergo PJSC.