Integrated Management System of the Company
The Company has an Integrated Management System, which includes:
- The quality management system, which is the basis for the general management system of the Company, which provides:
- the introduction of systemic approaches to the management of the Company through goal-setting, identification of processes and resources necessary to achieve the desired results,
- high quality management of the Company’s processes in accordance with the requirements of regulatory documents, the needs and expectations of consumers, the interests of all stakeholders, including employees, shareholders, investors and partners of the Company;
- The environmental management system — is part of the Company’s overall management system, which is used to manage the environmental aspects of the Company’s operations, implement the commitments made and take into account the risks and possibilities of the Company’s environmental impact;
- The occupational health and safety management system —is a part of the Company’s general management system that allows you to manage risks and improve performance indicators in the field of occupational safety and health protection;
- The energy management system, — which is part of the Company’s overall management system, the tools of which provide ongoing research that allows them to have knowledge of the distribution and levels of energy consumption at the enterprise, as well as the optimal use of energy resources for both production and non-production needs.
The integrated management system of the Company was developed and documented in accordance with the requirements of international and Russian standards ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015, ISO 50001: 2011, OHSAS 18001: 2007, GOST R 54934-2012.
|Seq No.||Management systems||Certificate validity||Certification body|
|1||ISO 9001 "Quality Management System"||05.03.2021||CJSC SGS Vostok Limited|
|2||ISO 14001 "Environmental Management System"||05.03.2021||CJSC SGS Vostok Limited|
|3||OHSAS 18001 "Operational Health and Safety management system."||05.03.2021||CJSC SGS Vostok Limited|
|4||ISO 50001 Energy Management System||21.08.2021||Certification Association "Russian Register"|
The scope of application of the Integrated Management System of the Company and distribution of conformity certificates is the activity for transmission and distribution of electricity over 110 kV electrical networks and below; design, construction, reconstruction, an overhaul of power facilities in the Krasnodar Territory and the Republic of Adygea.
The Company implements a set of measures to improve the management system of Kubanenergo PJSC, approved by order dated 16.12.2016, No. 1114 and updated by the decision of the Company’s Board dated August 29, 2017, minutes No. 18/2017, including organizational and methodological measures in the field of strategic management as well as measures for the integration, unification and automation of the Company’s activities in the management of regulatory reference information and organizational and technical documentation.
The interested parties of the Company are the following:
- The last resort providers and energy service companies with which Kubanenergo PJSC has concluded electricity transmission contracts in favor of electric power consumers;
- applicants for technological connection to the Company’s power grids;
- final consumers of electricity whose electrical installations are directly or indirectly connected to the Company’s electrical networks;
- other subjects of electric power industry (generating companies, JSC "SO UES", territorial and related grid organizations, etc.);
- Company staff;
- shareholders of the Company;
- PJSC Rosseti as a Parent Company in relation to the Company;
- regional, municipal and local authorities of the regions of the Company’s presence;
- Krasnodar regional organization of the trade union of the public association — All-Russian Electro-Trade Union;
- product and service providers.