Execution of contracts for technological connection of consumers
In the reporting year, the Company implemented 26,985 contracts for technological connection to the power grids of Kubanenergo PJSC. The total capacity under the executed grid connection agreements was 723 MW, which is 27% more than the planned amount.
|Class of customer||Number of executed contracts for technological connection|
|number||for a total power, MW|
|Up to 15 kW inclusive, total||25,170||292|
|Over 15 and up to 150 kW inclusively||1,299||73|
|Over 150 kW and less than 670 kW||303||88|
|Not less than 670 kW||176||257|
|Power generation facilities||3||12|
|Total, excluding temporary technological connection||26,951||722|
|Emporary technological connection||34||1|
|Total, with account for the temporary technological connection||26,985||723|
|Applicant||Connected capacity, MW|
|JSC "International Airport" Krasnodar"||5|
|Federal state institution "2nd center of the customer-developer of internal troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation"||2|
|JSC Vacation Hotel Primorye||3|
A significant amount of electrical power in 2018 was allocated to meet the electricity needs of housing construction, the high rates of which have been observed in recent years in the Krasnodar Territory. In total, more than 1.1 thousand technological connection contracts for housing and utilities facilities with a total capacity of 123 MW were executed in the reporting year, including:
- residential complex with kindergarten and underground parking in the city of Krasnodar (developer LLC "YugStroyImperial 23");
- multi-apartment housing facilities in the city of Anapa (applicant LLC "New Lazurit");
- residential complex LLC METROPOLIS;
- multi-story complex residential development with elements of the social infrastructure of Oasis LLC in the City of Sochi.
In the economic structure of the South of Russia, the agricultural sector and the food industry traditionally play a strategic role, which needs no less power than other areas. In 2018 Kubanenergo executed over 800 contracts for technological connection of agricultural facilities with a total capacity of over 38 MW, the largest of them:
- the production base for the production of agricultural products of LLC KORK in the city of Timashevsk;
- the agricultural enterprise OJSC "Znamya Oktyabrya" in the village of Krylovskaya;
- facilities of the food industry enterprise LLC "Cheese of Kuban" in the village of Vyselky.
In addition, in 2019, it is planned to complete the measures for the connection of the power receiving devices of the livestock complex LLC "Ventsy-Zarya" in the Gulkevichsky district, the plant for the production of coated seeds LLC "Betagran Kuban" in the village of Platnirovskaya of the Korenovsky district, as well as the agricultural enterprise LLC Voronezh Champignon "In the village of October Krylovsky district".