The key objectives of the Company's personnel and social policy (hereinafter referred to as the Policy), designed to achieve the targets of the Strategy for the Development of the Electric Grid Complex of the Russian Federation, are:
- planning the need for personnel – with the availability of reliable information on the operational and forecast numerical and qualitative demand for labor resources, necessary and sufficient to fulfill the tasks set before the Company;
- timely meeting the needs of the Company in the staff of the required qualifications;
- ensuring the effectiveness of personnel activities, growth of labor productivity in the Company.
These key objectives of personnel and social policy are achieved through the implementation of a range of measures in various areas of activity and by achievement of established targets:
- in the field of organizational design;
- in staff assistance and staff development;
- in personnel performance management (staff motivation);
- in the field of social benefits and guarantees;
- in the area of personnel safety and work culture.